Tags: adoption, attorney, custody, family, grandchild, infomation, law, lawyer, legal, live, tennessee

adoption grandchild Tennessee

On Lawyer & Legal » Family Law

846 words with 2 Comments; publish: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 15:01:00 GMT; (80062.50, « »)

hello, i just wanted some infomation on adoption for you'r grandchild.she has live with me for two year;s now, i have custody, but i want to adoption her now, mother agreed's to this,and don't know where father is, or who. what steps can i take do this, and since i am not wealty can i file the paper's and get some help on where i: start, thank's brenda

All Comments

Leave a comment...

    • yes it is possible mom will have to sign a vol tpr paper. as far as the dad issue goes, as far as i know, the father had to be notified or at least attempted to be notified before they will okay it. she needs to find out who the dad is you said she does not know who it could be?????? why is this.
      #1; Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:56:00 GMT
    • She has no clue who the father is? You could run an add in the local newspaper stating when and where the child was born and are you lookin for the father and see if you get any response that way
      #2; Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:06:00 GMT